If you are a more experienced landlord you may wish to handle the daily running of your property yourself. We can still help and will provide the following services:
- A free, rental valuation, carried out by an experienced, friendly member of the lettings team
- Advertise your property in our branch, online and in print
- Accompanied viewings
- Prepare and sign tenancy agreements for both new and existing tenants
- Carry out a full inventory at the start of the tenancy
- Collection of the first months rent and bond (the bond will be forwarded in order for you to register with an appropriate scheme)
- Once the contracts have been signed, we will deduct our letting fee from the monies received from the tenants. Thereafter all of the paperwork will be sent to you for you to start managing your property yourself.
For more information on our fees, you can download our guide from here.