Our full property management service is tailored to suit each individual landlord. The landlord can decide how much involvement they want to have and just leave the rest to our team.
For a fully managed property we will carry out, when required:
- A free, honest rental evaluation, carried out by an experienced, friendly advisor
- Advertise your property in our branch, online and in the local press
- Conduct accompanied viewings wherever possible
- Obtain references and/or a financial guarantor for every prospective tenant
- Prepare and sign tenancy agreements for both new and existing tenants
- Hold bond deposits which complies with the latest regulations
- Carry out a full inventory at the start of each new tenancy and inspect the property at regular intervals
- Organise gas safety inspections if requested
- Organise electrical inspections if requested
- Organise energy performance inspections if requested
- Organise legionella risk assessments if requested
- Obtain all meter readings and liaise with local council regarding council tax matters
- Collect the rent and chase any rental arrears if necessary.
- Carry out any repairs/maintenance required up to an agreed sum of money and contact you thereafter
- Obtain a landlord license to comply with current regulations
For more information on our fees, you can download our guide from here.